The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any results set forth herein are based upon the facts of that particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. Please contact a lawyer for a consultation on your particular legal matter. This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the State of New York.
Sites listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of The Mediation and Law Office of Elaine M. Camlet (The “Mediation Firm”). Accordingly, The Mediation Firm can make no representation concerning the quality, safety or suitability of the content of these sites nor can the fact that The Mediation Firm has included this link serve as an endorsement by The Mediation Firm of any of these sites. The Mediation Firm is providing this site, the information, listings, and links contained herein only as a convenience to you.
Some of the content of this site is considered advertising material under the applicable rules of certain states. The content, original images, and their arrangement herein are protected and owned by The Mediation Firm.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Mediation Firm Website.The Mediation Firm Website includes all Web pages under the site’s domain URL.
- Use of Mediation Firm Website Constitutes Acceptance.This Agreement will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of the Mediation Firm Website) and the Mediation Firm. By using the Mediation Firm Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety, then you must immediately stop using the Mediation Firm Web site.
- Business or Employment Use.Where you use the Mediation Firm Web site in the course of your employment or business, you enter into this Agreement both on your own behalf and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of such organization which you represent, and references in this Agreement to “you” shall mean both you as the individual user of the Mediation Firm Web site and you in your capacity as a representative of your organization.
- Changes to this Agreement.The Mediation Firm may remove, amend or replace any provision of this Agreement at any time, but, if it does so, the Mediation Firm will post such changes on the Mediation Firm Website at the URL terms-of-service.html.
- Disclaimer.You agree to all terms of The Mediation Firm’s Disclaimer above.
- Mediation Firm Intellectual Property.All of the Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, all content, text, graphics, video and sounds on the Mediation Firm Website, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of the Mediation Firm, its licensors and contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that the Mediation Firm has expended substantial time and effort to create the Mediation Firm Website, and the Content and Services provided through the Mediation Firm Website, and that the Mediation Firm exclusively owns or has been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense all rights, title and interest therein and all associated information, data, databases, images and other material.
- Assignment.Your rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
- Force Majeure.The Mediation Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of the Mediation Firm, be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any natural calamity, act of God or a public enemy, act of any military, civil or regulatory authority, change in any law or regulation, disruption or outage of communications, power or other, failure to perform by any supplier or other third party, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Mediation Firm (or any entity that is part of the Mediation Firm).
- Waiver.The Mediation Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of the Mediation Firm, be deemed to have waived any breach by you of this Agreement, except by a written waiver expressly so stating, and such waiver will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent or continued breaches.
- Severability.If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Complete Understanding.This Agreement constitutes the final and complete agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
Collection of Information.
- The Mediation Firm Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Mediation Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Mediation Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Mediation Firm may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Mediation Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- The Mediation Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Mediation Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Mediation Firm Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
- The Mediation Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Mediation Firm Web sites to your interest, and also to help The Mediation Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Mediation Firm tailor The Mediation Firm Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Mediation Firm’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The Mediation Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Mediation Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- The Mediation Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Mediation Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the Mediation Firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Mediation Firm over the Internet, either through the Mediation Firm’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Mediation Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.